Breakthrough ideas, brilliant strategy, successful execution … win-win-win
There are four parts to this Services Page .. make sure to go through all of them
1. MY APPROACH TO STRATEGY AND EXECUTION OF BRAND CONTENT MARKETING PROJECTS
The four key elements of content marketing strategy for any brand
I believe that an effective Content Marketing strategy must have four key elements to deliver outstanding results: the brand positioning, the value proposition, the business case, and the strategic plan. The diagram below shows how each of these elements contributes to success.
To evolve an astute strategy, eight steps need to be taken with diligence
- Audit your brand and all its existing content … this involcves collecting all your existing content and analyzing data sets to fathom the actual state of your brand and the performance of your brand content.
- Establish your new Content Marketing goals … this step includes the setting of long-term strategic goals as well as specific operational goals in your fresh marketing plan. All goals need to be coherent with the past as well as future-looking.
- Determine the audiences you want to target … at this stage, all stakeholders need to be included when determining the audiences to target – including leads and prospects, fans and followers, influencers and opinion shapers.
- Develop the content marketing tactical plan … here is where all the crucial decisions are made on content types, formats, channels, tactics, scheduling and so on. The idea is to use all the moving parts to create a coherent “omnichannel seamless experience”.
- Develop a robust content editorial calendar … this stage is less about stuffing the calendar with content ideas, and more about scheduling/creating content to support inflection points along the buyer’s journey.
- Plan and execute top-notch content production … this is the stage where the rubber hits the road. All the best strategy in the world will be of no avail unless sterling executional excellence can delivers SEO rankings and customer delight.
- Deploy and distribute content across channels … in a multiscreen world, a customer may like to consume content in a vraiety of ways through a variey of devices. How to make all the distributions modes work in tandem is the challenge.
- Analyse content performance on key metrics … both qualitative and quantitative metrics need to set the benchmarks for performance evaluation of brand content campaigns. The thing to remember: as technology evolves, so do the metrics.
Among the many types of content formats I can help you with are these
- Blog Posts
- Web Pages
- Magazine Articles
- Press Releases
- Email Copy
- Newsletter Copy
- Ebooks /Guides
- Podcast Scripts
- Podcast Summaries
- Video Scripts
- Video Summaries
- Case Studies
- Product Page
- Social Media Posts
- Slidedecks Copy
- Landing Page Copy
- Ad Copy
- Sales Page Copy
- Webinar Scripts
- Personal Bios
2. MY PROCESS BY WHICH I WILL WORK WITH YOU ON YOUR BRAND CONTENT PROJECT
What you can expect when we work together on your brand content project
I have a personal mandate to make things easy and simple to understand and deploy. I also like to maintain the best standards of professionalism in all my work.
Since I have an edge in both Brand Marketing and SEO Content Marketing, my process for all brand projects begins with Content Marketing strategy and follows through to writing execution. Every engagement includes the following five stages, no matter what project you wish to hire me for.
Also, included below is my Rolling Rewards Program that enables every client to continuously get a 20% off on the first and every project assigned to me.
1. The Entry & Briefing Stage
At the Entry & Briefing Stage, discussions are initiated with the client to see what the project requirements and goals are, and how best I can help with project, by deploying my repertoire of expertise and experience.
Preliminary materials and information are gathered and examined, to help arrive at an agreement on the exact requirements of the project. The goals for the project are agreed upon.
2. The Scoping & Pricing Stage
The next stage involves the scoping and pricing of the project. I can work on both models of project management – on a project-wise basis, or a monthly retainer basis, whichever suits the client.
The project is scoped. The project quote, along with the terms of the contract, are then presented to the client for approval. The quote will also indicate the advance payments required for commissioning the project as well as the phases/milestones completion schedule for payments thereafter.
3. The Commissioning and Execution Stage
The approved quote and contract will require to be signed by the client. The project gets commissioned after the payment of project advances as indicated on the quote.
As the project then gets executed, each phase/milestone completed will require sign-off and payments to be completed as scheduled. Iterations with the client during phases of work, and especially before every next phase/milestone phase are very useful.
4. The Completion and SignOffs Stage
After all phases/milestones of the project are completed a final signoff and clearance of all dues payments would be required from the client.
During the execution of the project, if the initial brief changes substantially, the project will require a re-costing and rescheduling plan to be signed afresh. At the end of a completed project, if the project needs to be extended or increased, a new contract needs to be formed and the project extended.
5. The Reviews & Updations Stage
Every project requires periodic reviews and updations, from time to time, on performance parameters. These can be costed separately as an adjunct maintenance activity, depending on the nature and frequency of reviewing and updating needed.
Historical optimization, apart from keeping content fresh and updated, is also a key SEO play. Making a few time-sensitive changes to content already published can help retain and even improve rankings and results.
3. ABOUT MY ROLLING REWARDS PROGRAM
It offers both cost-cutting and relationship-building at the same time
To make costs easier and results long-lasting, it would help both my clients and me to build relationships. I have, therefore, built a Rolling Rewards program that may suit you, whether you’re a small or big business.
When you subscribe (free) to my mailing list you get a straight 20% off on your first order with me. Thereafter, with every project we complete, you keep earning a 20% discount redeemable on the next project.
It’s immaterial whether your next project is immediate or at any time. The reward discount you’ve earned in your previous project with me is always available to be redeemed.
Do cash in. All my clients are on this program and loving it. You can enter the program by just signing up to be on my mailing list and you get the 20% off from your very first order.
I designed this program with close coordination with my clients to meet their collective requests. You too may find this Rolling Rewards program a boon, for four big reasons:
- You (my client) get to work with the same brand content strategist and writer whom you learn to trust and build a relationship with. I begin to undetstand your needs without your even needing to tell me.
- The content strategist and writer (that’s me) becomes a co-steward of your brand with the responsibility to guard its values. Your brand is my brand too and I treat it with respect, and extreme care
- The cost of blogging and content creation is always under control because of a consistent earning of reward-discounts on every completed project. You gain more if your content needs grow.
- We, neither of us (the client or me) ever get lackadaisical about any project because it looks like a one-off assignment. Every project is treated by both of us as a key link in relationship-building.
4. To get the ball in motion, let’s schedule a chat … nothing like a personal tête-à-tête
Just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll take us forward from there!