Creative thinking entrepreneurs are a very rare breed … and that’s why you’re bound to succeed very fast and get ahead of the herd by deliberately aiming for offbeat ideas.
Research suggests that barely 9% of entrepreneurs who try online marketing ever come even close to success. The rest (91%!) are hopeful aspirants, working very hard for visibility, but only growing more indistinguishable with every passing day … buried under the information overload, their content barely seen, read or shared.
There is a huge mountain of information out there on how to do online marketing. But a whole lot of it, as we can all see, just deals with implementational knowhow. Very, very few articles teach you to put “breakthroughs first and how-tos later”.
To see if you’ve got the mindset of a creative thinking entrepreneur – one who commits to be different by deep intent – I’ve curated this epic list of creativity-spurring ideas from the best in the business.
Read this list with attention because there are some great insights here. And remember: creative thinking is a mind-set. It is not rocket science. It can be learned by wanting to be creative and by watching good examples. And it’s more about keeping your mind agile, alert and tingling.
The opposite of creative thinking is entrepreneurial lethargy and apathy. That wasn’t what you dreamed of when you started out your business, right?